How To Remove Pimples On Chin?
Here are some natural preventives for chin acne:
- Wash your face twice a day with a mild, soap-free face wash. Do not leave your skin excessively dry, as it would lead to over-secretion of sebum. A mild face-wash is less alkaline. It would help to maintain the natural moisture of the skin.
- No matter how exhausted you are, do not ever forget to remove makeup before going to sleep every day. Apply a water-based moisturizer after cleansing your face.
- Avoid extra oily foods. Egg yolk is a prime cause behind the popping up of pimples. Avoid having more than three egg yolks a week. Add a lot of antioxidants, green vegetables, fresh fruits and plenty of water into your regular diet chart.
- Wash your mouth and the chin area generously after eating food. Wipe the area with an astringent-wet tissue frequently when you are out in the sun and dust.
- Do use a high SPF sunblock lotion every time you step out in the sun. Apply the sunscreen at least half an hour before getting out.
How to get rid of pimples on the chin?
- Ice is a great healer for pimples on the chin. It radically improves blood circulation around the chin area. The pores of the skin freeze due to contact with ice. It helps to remove excess oils and dirt from the skin. Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and apply the same over the affected area.
- Make a pack of lemon and honey. Apply this pack every day and leave it for fifteen minutes.
- Toothpaste is a common method to get rid of chin pimples. Apply a pinch of toothpaste on the pimple. Keep the paste for twenty minutes and wash off with icy cold water.
- A pack of sandalwood and fullers’ earth is also helpful in removing pimples from the chin area.